We are always excited about meeting new patients and discussing what we can do to transform your smile! At your complimentary initial evaluation, you will meet with Dr. White and our treatment coordinator, Dara. We will begin your initial appointment by taking photographs of your teeth, and by taking a digital X-ray to examine all of your teeth and supporting structures. After a discussion of your concerns, Dr. White will conduct a thorough examination evaluating tooth position, bite characteristics and facial balance.
Following Dr. White’s evaluation we will discuss:
- The orthodontic/dental problems present.
- The appropriate time to begin orthodontic treatment.
- Treatment alternatives and the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- If any special appliances (Expander, Herbst, Headgear, etc.) are needed to obtain the best result.
- If there are any adjunctive dental procedures that will need to be completed.
- How long orthodontic treatment will take.
- A discussion of your insurance company’s orthodontic benefits.
- Payment options available.
Recognizing that everyone has individual needs, we welcome your questions and will give careful attention to any questions or concerns you or your child may have. We look forward to meeting with you and your family!